We understand that in today’s economy, many agents do not think they can afford to hire an assistant. But, we would like to show you how hiring Still Virtual Assistance to take on your administrative and marketing tasks would actually make you more money.
It is similar to people who invest in property. You always have to invest money when you purchase a property and then you see the return on your investment down the road. We are confident our services will help your business in the same way.
Our real estate assistants have the administrative, marketing and technology expertise a real estate agent or team needs in order to take their real estate business to the next level. We take care of your behind-the-scenes tasks to allow you to concentrate on what you do best – listing and selling properties.
Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant vs. Full-Time Employee
- No need to buy office supplies, computer, printer or software
- No training necessary
- You only pay for task/services needed
- No need to pay employee Social Security taxes
- No need to collect and pay FICA taxes.
- No need to worry about worker’s comp.
- No need to calculate overtime pay
- No need for a payroll company expense
- No need to worry about paying unemployment
- No need to worry about vacation pay, sick time, leave of absence, holidays, and benefits.
Industry Articles Supporting Real Estate Virtual Assistants
Link: KW MREA
Portion from the KW MREA page 13: